Skip to content
- Blackbeards Detailing is a small independently run business and during busy periods appointments can be limited. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- A £50 deposit is required for all bookings.
- A full 72 hour’s notice is required for any changes to or cancellation of your appointment.
- Please be prompt for your appointment as delays in starting can have an impact on your detail, after the first hour you may lose your booking.
- Drop of time on the day is 0900 unless an other time has been prior agreed.
- Please arrange transportation to and from Blackbeards Detailing as we do not provide this service.
- Blackbeard's Detailing holds public liability insurance covering £2,000,000 for any single claim, this covers accidental damage to your vehicle when it is in our care.
- You will comply with current COVID-19 restrictions at the time of your booking and wear a suitable face covering and use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival, during this time we reserve the right to refuse to carry out any interior work, if the interior package has been added and paid for in advance a full refund will be provided.
- Vehicle steering wheel, gear selector and keys will be sanitized prior to you collecting your vehicle and a mask and gloves will be worn when we are within your vehicle.