Ceramic Pro is a clear, liquid nano-ceramic coating based on a revolutionary technology developed by NanoShine LTD. When cured, this technology will chemically bond, transforming itself on the surface to become a rigid, super-structure of nanoglass protecting the substrate it is applied to indefinitely. Ceramic Pro was designed as an industrial, multi-functional, protective coating for all surfaces. The nano-ceramic glass coating forms an exceptionally strong and durable shield, resistant to, acids, alkalies, UV rays, harsh weather and corrosion.
Why Apply Ceramic Pro on Your Vehicle
- Good Investment, with the correct maintenance the coating will permanently protect the vehicles exterior and interior from deteriorating. The resale market value of your car will be higher as not only will the coating have tangible benefits for the new owner but the warranty supplied by Ceramic Pro is transferable too.
- Looking new all the time, once the coating is applied you will see ultimate gloss and colour depth. Properly maintained the vehicles finish will shine for many years to come.
- Less Maintenance, the slickness of the coated surface does not allow dirt, brake dust and tar to stick to your cars paint, wheels or glass. The coating is so slick and resistant to chemicals that contaminants can be removed with less aggressive and damaging wash methods. Washing the vehicle becomes less labour intensive and needed less frequently. Waxing is not needed at all!
How is This Possible?
- Preservation of original factory paint. Once cured, Ceramic Pro is measured to have a hardness above 9H. Normal clear coat has a hardness between 2H and 4H. The glass shield helps prevent minor scratches to your clear coat and acts as a sacrificial layer. Any scratches to the coating are easily removed without compromising the integrity of the original clear coat with light polishing.
- Glossy, Slick and Self-cleaning. The complex nanotechnology used in the Ceramic Pro range allows the ceramic nanoparticles to fill the smallest pores in the paint making the coated surface shiny, smooth and extremely slick or hydrophobic. Ceramic Pro dramatically lowers the surface tension preventing environmental contaminates such as bird droppings, bugs, dirt, tar and graffiti paint from bonding to the surface. Water easily removes dirt from the surface by encapsulating it into water beads that roll off the surface, this is called the self-cleaning effect.
- Permanent Protection. Ceramic Pro 9H is a one time application if maintained correctly. Once the Ceramic Pro glass shield has cured it can only be removed through abrasion. This put's Ceramic Pro in a category by itself compared to sealants and waxes that degrade quickly with normal washing and can easily be stripped away with mild chemicals.