If you are wanting your car to be treated to 2 stage machine polish bringing your car back upto or past showroom condition then protected with a layer of Blackbeard's Detailing The Kraken Ceramic Base Coat then a layer of Blackbeard's Detailing Man-O-War top coat applied boasting 3 years of protection then this is the package for you.
Time to complete 20 - 30 hours over 3 days.
- Wheels removed for a deep clean along with the tyres and arches cleaned.
- Exterior citrus pre-wash to loosen surface dirt.
- Snowfoam applied and left to dwell.
- Badges, seals, fuel flap, boot gutter and door jams cleaned with brush.
- Hand wash.
- Tar removal.
- Iron removal.
- Body work massaged with clay bar.
- Air and towel dry.
- Engine bay degrease and dress.
- Paint inspection and depth readings taken.
- Stonechips filled (paint supplied by customer or supplied by me at additional cost).
- 2 stage machine polish.
- Rusty brake drums and disk hubs painted black.
- Alloy wheels ceramic coated (including spare alloy if equipped).
- Multiple coatings of different ceramics to create a hard, protected, glossy and hydrophobic finish.
- Painted brake calipers ceramic coated.
- Tailpipes polished and ceramic coated.
- Tyres and arches dressed.
- Window rain repellent treatment.
- Interior glass cleaned.
- Screenwash topped up.
A yearly protection detail is recommended to top up the hydrophobic effect and keep your coating protecting at it's optimal level.
You can pay for your full detail at time of booking or simply pay your £50 deposit and pay the rest on completion.